Green Building Materials Market worth USD 255 billion in 2020
Global green building materials market was valued at around USD 127.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 255 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of around 12% between 2015 and 2020.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the green building materials market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2014 along with a forecast from 2015 to 2020 based on both volumes (Kilo Tons) and revenue (USD Billion). The study includes drivers and restraints for the green building materials market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the green building materials market on a global level.
In order to give the users of this report a comprehensive view on the green building materials market, we have included a detailed competitive scenario, buying criteria and product portfolio of key vendors. To understand the competitive landscape in the market, an analysis of Porter’s five forces model for the green building materials market has also been included. The study encompasses a market attractiveness analysis, wherein product segments are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and general attractiveness.
The study provides a decisive view on the green building materials market by segmenting the market based on applications, end-user and regions. All the application segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2014 to 2020. Key application markets covered under this study includes the use of this green building materials in framing, insulation, roofing, exterior siding, interior finishing, and other applications. On the basis of end-user segment the green building materials market categorized into public facilities, education, commercial and industrial, healthcare, R & D centers, residential, others. The regional segmentation includes the current and forecast demand for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World with its further bifurcation into major countries including U.S. Germany, France, UK, China, Japan, India and Brazil.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Alumasc Group Plc, Amvik Systems, BASF SE, Bauder Limited, Binderholz GmbH, CertainTeed Corporation, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Forbo International SA, Interface Inc., Kingspan Group plc, Lafarge, Lhoist UK Ltd/Tradical, National Fiber, Owens Corning, PPG Industries, RedBuilt, LLC, Reward Wall Systems, Structurlam Products Ltd.
Do inquiry before buying report: www.marketresearchstore.com/report/green-building-materials-market-for-framing-insulation-roofing-z38071#InquiryForBuying
Table Of Content :
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Report description and scope
- 1.2. Research scope
- 1.3. Research methodology
- 1.3.1. Market research process
- 1.3.2. Market research methodology
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Global market volume and revenue, 2014 - 2020 (Kilo Tons) (USD Billion)
- 2.2. Global green building materials market: Snapshot
- Chapter 3. Green Building Materials Market– Global and Industry Analysis
- 3.1. Green building materials: Market dynamics
- 3.2. Value chain analysis
- 3.3. Market drivers
- 3.3.1. Drivers for global green building materials market: Impact analysis
- 3.3.2. Environmental and health benefits
- 3.3.3. National, state, and municipal policies
- 3.3.4. Strong demand from construction industry
- 3.4. Market restraints
- 3.4.1. Restraints for global green building materials market: Impact analysis
- 3.4.2. Environmental regulations
- 3.5. Opportunities
- 3.5.1. Development in retrofits and renovations
- 3.6. Porter’s five forces analysis
- 3.7. Market attractiveness analysis
- 3.7.1. Market attractiveness analysis, by application segment
- 3.7.2. Market attractiveness analysis, by end-user segment
- 3.7.3. Market attractiveness analysis, by regional segment
3422 SW 15 Street,Suit #8138
Deerfield Beach,Florida 33442
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)